The idler is an important part of belt conveyor. It has many kinds and large quantity, and can support the weight of conveyor belt and material. It accounts for 35% of the total cost of a belt conveyor and produces more than 70% resistance. Therefore, the quality of idlers is particularly important.
At present, there are several main classifications of idlers in the market:
1. According to the material, it can be divided into rubber roller, ceramic roller, nylon roller and insulating roller.
2. There are groove roller group, parallel roller group, aligning roller group and buffer roller group.
(1) Trough-shaped idlers include ordinary idlers, forward-inclined idlers, fast-changing bearing idlers, hanging idlers, three-chain idlers, reversible idlers, trough-angle idlers, transition idlers, V-type idlers, etc.
(2) parallel rollers are common roller, comb type roller, procline roller, rubber roller, steel spiral roller etc.;
(3) The self-aligning idlers include general type, friction reversible type, strong type, taper type, spiral type and combination type；
(4) The cushioning idlers include spring plate type idlers, cushioning ring type idlers, strong cushioning type idlers, adjustable elastic type idlers and hanging type idlers.