1. When conveying and storing, conveyor belts should be kept clean to avoid sunshine or rain or snow leaching, to avoid touching with acids, alkali oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from heating equipment.
2. Storage temperature in warehouse should be between - 18 C and 40 C. Relative temperature should be between 50 - 80% RH.
3. During storage, the product should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned up quarterly during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and standard layers should not be joined together, and the bonding method is the best choice for their joints.
Seven Principles for Maintenance and Maintenance of Conveyor Belts
5. The type, structure, standard and number of layers of conveyor belt should be selected reasonably according to the operating conditions.
6. Conveyor belt running speed should not be larger than 2.5 m/s. Materials with large fragmentation and abrasion and fixed plough unloading equipment should be selected as low as possible.
7. The matching of driving drum diameter and belt layers, reciting drum, reversing drum and the requirement of supporting roller groove angle should be reasonably selected according to the planning rules of conveyor.